OT Dude Academy's
FREE NBCOT® Exam Prep Course
A Trusted Resource
OT Dude is a practicing occupational therapist and a trusted name in the occupational therapy community for free student, new grad, and practitioner resources.
I created this course from the ground up with content from the latest literature, textbooks, and study guides.
This course is 100% legal and the lessons have their in-text citations and bibliographies for you to reference the sources.
What happened to the old NBCOT® Exam Prep Page?
The old OT Dude NBCOT® Exam Prep page was getting too cluttered and unorganized. It has been sunsetted and replaced by this course.
All of the old study content has been integrated into this course – quizzes, study guides, videos, podcasts/PodQuizzes, and more.
Study Anywhere, Anytime
Instead of being tied to studying from a physical textbook, you can take the course on desktop, mobile, tablet, or anywhere you have internet access.
Want to study while at the check-out line? Pull up the course on your smartphone.
Want to quiz yourself while you do chores or on the road? Queue up a podcast or Podquiz.
Study guides, courses, and materials can be expensive. Students may already have student loans, living expenses, and have to pay for the NBCOT® Exam as well. Do you really want to pay for another thing before you even become licensed as an OT or COTA?
This course is ad-supported to provide you a 100% free study experience.
Please disable your ad-blocker or consider donating to support this ongoing project!
Ready to Enroll? It's Easy!
1. Register and create an account for the OT Dude website.
2. Sign up for the NBCOT Exam Prep Newsletter (See Below) to receive supplemental tips and reminders in your inbox to stay on track.
Receive a free PDF ebook: 'NBCOT® Exam Starter Guide'.
3. Take the course and begin reviewing for NBCOT® Exam right away.
Thank you! I’ve been studying for my NBCOT and this is the most easy to understand definition that I’ve come across.
I wanted to say thank you for creating all your podcasts and YouTube videos. I have ADHD, so traditional study methods have never worked for me. I got the best help from using your videos and podcasts! The pod quizzes were my favorite! I have recommended your content to a couple of my classmate friends who are studying for the COTA exam right now. Thanks again!
I took the NBCOT at the end of July and I PASSED! Thank you so much for making the podcast! It was so so so helpful! I still have the movements from the SCI episode memorized.
• OT Dude and the products on this site are provided as-is and are for educational purposes only.
• This course is not a guarantee that you will pass the NBCOT® Exam, not a comprehensive guide to prepare for the OT board exam, nor is it intended to replicate the NBCOT® Exam exam or its questions.
• This course is a 'beta-release' and is incomplete and not a finished product. It may contain typos, errors, or be missing some sections. Sections may be rearranged or deleted without any notice due to ongoing changes and improvements. The course is currently in active development and was released due to high initial interest on social media.***
• This course is not endorsed by or affiliated with NBCOT®, AOTA®, or any other third-party companies or publishers.