Dorsiflexion Assist Wrap Instructions for Occupational Therapy
This video shows how occupational therapists can use an ACE wrap for dorsiflexion assist during gait training and for ADLs.
- Cheap alternative to trial instead of fitting for an orthotic during the trial phase.
- Easily accessible (found it most supply rooms or rehab shelves).
- Quick to don/doff on patients, with or without pants (hospital gown on).
- Works with different or no footwear (socks or shoes).
- Low risk of skin breakdown or injuries.