- Ever wonder how much a specific procedure or service costs?
- Are you shopping for insurance plans and comparing specifics?
- Did you get a large hospital bill and the numbers do not seem to add up?
- Want to know the difference between in-network vs out-of-network costs?
- Planning for the future and looking for cost savings tips?
These useful resources are available to look up specific prices of procedures, tests, or services in your local area. These websites are similar to Kelley Blue Book, but are for healthcare consumers:
- Check to see if your health insurance website or employer portal utilizes Castlight or some other medical cost estimator product. This should inform you of more accurate costs compared to estimated costs.
- Healthcare Bluebook
- Fair Health Consumer