Disclaimer: otdude.com is in no way affiliated with the resources mentioned in this post.
- NBCOT certification is granted for a three-year period.
- Earn 36 units during your three-year renewal cycle.
- $65 renewal fee (online)
- See the NBCOT Renewal Handbook
- Your state’s licensure requirements will vary
- California’s first renewal requirements are waived. In the renewal application, check off the box “first renewal”, and pay the renewal fee (cost varies based on birthday/first registration date)
Top Picks for Online CEUs:
- Access to unlimited online courses
- Access to unlimited live courses
- Topics include: Body Regions, Documentation & Compliance, Ethics & Jurisprudence, Geriatrics, Neurology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Specific Settings
- More than 700 accredited, evidence-based courses
- Access to online courses (webinars)
- Mobile App
- A new suite of online competency development tools that can augment and support an occupational therapy certificant’s development efforts.
- Uses an interactive virtual platform featuring games, quizzes, and case simulations that mimic real life practice and case scenarios to help OTR and COTA certificants assess competency across all areas of occupational therapy.
- Cost: available to active OTR and COTA certificants.